The Cooperative Bidding Service allows participating districts to aggregate demand through large-volume purchasing in order to acquire lower prices from selected vendors. This is a cost-saving service that provides a wide and ever-growing selection of products for all members.
The following are some of the benefits for participating districts:
- Reduces overhead cost for bidding and quoting of products
- Saves districts the cost of legal ads, postage, and paper.
- Provides quality products at the lowest price available
- Saves districts from potential legal risks by complying with laws regarding purchasing
- Provides the writing of specifications for bid documentation
- Item specification research
- Research for new vendors
Under the provision of §119-o of the General Municipal Law, school districts and the Genesee Valley BOCES have the power to enter into agreements among themselves to do jointly all that they are empowered to do individually.
Genesee Valley BOCES attempts to make its information accessible to all individuals. If you use special adaptive equipment and encounter problems when using this website, please contact:
Email the Purchasing Agent
We will let you know if the information is available in an alternate format.
Please check the bid calendar posted to the left for important dates.
For additional information please contact:
Director of Management Services
Email the Director