NYS Model Schools
Mission: To leverage technology to transform education to improve the learning and lives of students.
The Model Schools Consortium meets quarterly to share best practices and work on state education initiatives enabling districts to define their paths toward instructional technology integration by facilitating, planning, assessing, and offering staff and curriculum development, as on-going components of systemic school reform and improved student achievement through the use of educational technology.
- Offers districts an array of resources
- Provides professional development and training materials for member districts
- Return on investment via BOCES shared service aid
- Supports technology planning
- Promotes networking between districts, teachers, and community members
- Project management
- Grant writing support